Pakistani citizens will require a valid visa of Bangladesh if they want to travel the South Asian country which was once part of Pakistan. The application fees & requirement for visa is very nominal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BANGLADESHI VISA:
You can apply for Bangladeshi visa application by visiting High Commission of Bangladesh to get the application form or follow these simple steps to get the visa process done:
1) Visit official website of Bangladesh High Commission
2) Download the visa application
3) Fill the application form
4) Print the filled application form here you can check Bangladesh visa application form
5) Attach the required documents
6) Submit the application form along with visa processing fees
7) Appear for interview
This is the simple procedure after which the embassy will decide whether you should be given visa to visit Bangladesh or not.
Certain documents will be required to attach with your application form, failure to do so will result in rejection of the visa applications. These documents are:
- You will require an Email-address to complete the online forms. This is for security reasons and also so that we can contact you regarding your online application.
- We will also ask you to print your online visa application form as part of this process; therefore you will need the ability to print from your computer.
- 3 recent photographs
- Original passport long with 3 copies of passport
- Polio Vaccine certificate
- Copy of utility bill to confirm your residential address
- 3 Photo copies of CNIC
Some other documents will also be required if you are applying for visa other than tourism, such as:
If you are applying for student visa for Bangladesh from Pakistan visa you will also require to attach:
- Admission related documents
- Bank Statement of the one who will finance the studies
- Invitation letter from Bangladeshi sponsor
- Recommendation later from recognized business chamber in Pakistan
- Copy of company registration in Pakistan
- Bank statement of 6 months
If you are visiting Bangladesh to meet your relatives, family members or friends then you should apply for Bangladesh visit visa from Pakistan short term visit visa for which you need these additional documents:
- Letter of invitation from Bangladesh
- Bank statement of last 3 months
- Flight bookings
If you are getting visa to start a new job or career in Bangladesh then you will also need:
- Contract of employment
- Letter of recommendation by Bangladesh Investment Development Authority or other government agency
- Bangladesh is part of Asia with main city at Dhaka. Pakistani citizens need visa for travelling to Bangladesh as tourist. The stay is usually Short stay with a period of 30 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for visa and there are total 7 documents required. You can also find useful tips from fellow travelers.
The charges for visa application are just Rs. 200 for single entry visa while Rs. 735 is charged for multiple entry visa. After the routine procedure & completing the requirements you will either be awarded the visa for Bangladesh or your request will be rejected.
The time duration to accept visa applications may vary but it usually takes two weeks. The time for which visa is given depends on the type of visa such as those who apply for student visa will get 1 year visa while visit visa is given for few months.