Switzerland Visa Requirements For Pakistan:
Switzerland visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations. we offers you Switzerland visit visa,Switzerland business visa and many others at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Switzerland visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Switzerland visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Switzerland visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Switzerland on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Lake saif ul malook , karimabad , kumrat valley and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
Switzerland Visa Requirements:
- Original Passport must be valid for 6 months.
- Switzerland Visa application form
- Copy of current and previous passports
- Photocopy of CNIC
- 3 passport size pictures with White Background
- MRC & Form B (If applying with Family)
- Visa request letter on business letterhead (If Businessman)
- Job reference letter and 6 months’ salary slip (If Employee)
- Bonafied letter from School or University (If Student)
- 6 months personal Bank statement (Amount 200,000 PKR)
- Bank Account Maintenance Certificate dully attested from bank
- Copy of NTN + Tax return
- Land & Property Documents if any
- Copy of Chamber membership certificate
- Confirm Hotel Booking
- Ticket Reservation
- Travel Insurance
- Polio Vaccination
- Invitation/Sponsor Letter
Switzerland Business Visa Requirements:
- Invitation letter from the Swiss company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Switzerland student Visa Requirements:
- Three forms of “Application for long stay visa (visa D)” filled and signed
- Four passport-size photographs
- Passport (valid three months beyond the planned stay)
- Letter of acceptance issued by a Swiss university
- Proof of payment of the registration and tuition fees –original and copy
- Proof of sufficient financial means for coverage of living costs in Switzerland for the duration of schooling (provide evidence of having 21,000 CHF or 19,200 EUR at the beginning of each year of your studies)
- Letter of institution in case all expenses for the study will be covered by scholarship or loan
- Letter of motivation
- Commitment to leave Switzerland on completion of studies
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
- The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above-mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.
- Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Swiss Visa application.
- When applying at the Swiss embassy/consulate in home country, the guardian or parent should accompany their under-age children.
Switzerland visa fee from Pakistan:
The swiss visa fee for tourist visa is 60 Euro (7100 Pak Rupees) for children over 12 and adults.The fee for children between six to twelve is 35(4200) euros.There is no visa fee for Switzerland for children under six years of age.
- The visa fee in Pak rupees are subject to change without prior notice as it depends on current exchange rate.
- All fees should be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- All applicants must pay the visa fee at time of application. If an applicant qualifies for a fee exemption as an EU/EEA dependent family member, the fee will be refunded by the Embassy of Switzerland.