On May 2017, the Azerbaijan government began issuing a special electronic visa for citizens of over 90 nationalities, Pakistan being one of the countries in which this is available. Nonetheless, just because the process is more accessible now, doesn’t mean that there are no requirements that need to be taken into consideration when filling out an application.The Azerbaijan Government is currently working on simplifying the process, meaning that they intend to reduce the number of required documents that justify the trip’s purpose, but until that is done, you can still enjoy a fast and straightforward application process. If you’re ready to fill out an application, here’s what you need to know.
General azerbaijan visa requirements or Necessary documents::
Azerbaijan has no special requirements when it comes to submitting an electronic visa application. However her we tells about azerbaijan visa requirements for pakistani, all applicants must keep in mind that visas on arrival are only available for two countries (Iran and the United States). Electronic visas, on the other hand, can be released in the same terms for all eligible nationalities.
Before filling in our online azerbaijan visa application form, you should make sure that you have everything you need for a successful application process. Here is what you must provide:
- Filled application form
- Passport scan
- Passport must be valid for no less than 6 months after the anticipated return from Azerbaijan.
- Containing at least 2 blank pages
- Issued within the previous 10 years
- 1 photo
- In color, 3.5 × 4.5 cm (approx. 1.2 × 1.6 inch)
- Facing forward, the background shall be plain and light colored
- Hotel reservation/confirmation letter (can be arranged through the tourism company)
- E-mail address
- when applying with iVisa, your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so make sure that you introduce a valid e-mail address you have access to.
- Ticket to Azerbaijan (a copy)
- Visa fee are payable in USD, AZN or EURO (depending on the company it may change) by bank transfer or credit card when the application is submitted
- iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment such as credit/debit cards or Paypal. The visa for Azerbaijan costs the equivalent of $25, and the service fee for iVisa is only $20.
For many people the visa process for Azerbaijan is complicated. However you can make this process easier if you just know what to do. Today we’re going to show you how to get it and what are the requirements either for Azerbaijan visa or e-Visa.
EASY GUIDE TO ACQUIRE AZERBAIJAN VISA
There are two ways of acquiring visa: 1) e-visa; 2) typical visa by applying to embassy.
E-visa is available to apply both by individuals or through the travel agencies. After filling out online form and getting confirmation, you’ll be able to get your e-visa directly to your email in 3-5 business days. According to the official website, e-visa application should be submitted at least 3 working days before planned travel date to the Republic of Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan e visa cost for e-visa application is 23 US Dollars (20 USD for application review and 3 USD for a service fee). Keep in mind that this is the cheapest and most convenient option and you don’t need to talk with any travel agencies in order to get your visa E-visa-application form.
Official e-visa website:
If you still prefer to apply through a travel company, what you need to do is send the required documents to the travel agency. Mostly the application forms are available in the web pages of those travel agencies. Later on the travel agency will send these documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you’ll be able to get the visa within 15 days (minimum in 10 days). In spite of that, it still can linger up to 6 weeks, so you should make sure that your department date is in a month at least. In general, e-Visa will cost you 40 EUR per person if visa applicant books the hotel through tourism company itself or 60 EUR if applicant provides signed and stamped confirmation letter from hotel directly . Moreover, if your trip is urgent, you can apply for a quick e-visa and get it in 2-3 days, but it will cost you around 210 EUR. As soon as they send you approved visa via email, you can print it and take with you until arriving to Azerbaijan. Your e-Visa will be accessible to the passport officer.
Please note that:
- E-visa is for tourism visits only.
- Visa is for a single entry and valid only for a term of a hotel booking.
- Visa cannot be extended; entry and departure dates cannot be updated.
- Maximum term of stay is 30 days.
- All documents must be scanned (JPEG format, size not more than 1MB).
- Submitting the above-mentioned documents DOES NOT guarantee the issue of visa.
Important notice: All foreign nationals and stateless persons have to be registered at the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan within 3 (three) days after the arrival to Azerbaijan.The host party (hotel, sanatorium, rest house, boarding house, camping, tourist base, hospital, any such public place, apartment or other living space, administration of that place or owner of the living space) will be liable to submit the application form and the copy of your passport.
Therefore, before coming to Azerbaijan you have to reserve a place to stay such as in hotel, apartment or hostel. The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the expiry date of the Azerbaijani visa applied for.
2) TYPICAL VISA (90 DAYS):
You have to prepare and bring the following documents to the Azerbaijan consulate (diplomatic representations) in the country you are coming from:
- Application form
- Two colored photos in white background
- Foreigner’s passport
- Invitation letter from Azerbaijan in 2 copies (this could be the person who invites you, your relative or whoever)
- Receipt of state fee
It may take up to one month to get response on the status of your visa. In case of his/her urgent medical treatment or death of his/her closest relatives living in Azerbaijan foreigners and stateless persons can obtain a visa by presenting documents approving these facts. In this case their application is examined no later than 48 hours.
- For one time entrance visa (from 3 days up to 3 months) – 50 USD
- For double entrance visa (from 3 days to 3 months) – 80 USD
- For multiple entrance visa (for 1 year validity) – 350 USD
- For touristic visa – 20 USD (only for persons presenting touristic/travel voucher)
- For ordinary single-entry transit visa – 20 USD
- For double entry transit visa – 40 USD