Belgium Visa Application Requirements:
Belgium visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations.We offers you Belgium visit visa , Belgium Transit visa at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Belgium visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Belgium visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Belgium visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Belgium on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Azad Kashmir , Gilgit-Baltistan , Attabad Lakeand many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
Type of Belgium Visa:
- Belgium Airport Transit
- Belgium Tourist Visa
- Belgium Visitor Visa
- Belgium Business Visa
- Belgium Visa for Official Visit
- Belgium Visa for Medical reasons
- Belgium Visa for Study Purposes
- Belgium Visa for Cultural, Sports and Film Crews
General Documents Required for Belgium Visa:
- Belgium visa application form. Fully completed, printed and signed at the end.
- Two identical photos. The photographs should be no older than three months and taken according to the Belgium visa photograph requirements & specifications.
- Your passport. It should contain at least to blank pages in order to be able to affix the Belgium visa sticker. Check the validity of your passport before you apply, since it must be valid for at least 3 months beyond the date you exit Belgium (Schengen territory). It must be no older than 10 years, as well.
- Copies of your previous visas (if applicable).
- Language Preference Form. Belgian authorities offer to you the opportunity to choose in which of the three national languages of Belgium you wish your application to be treated (French, German or Dutch). On the other hand, if you choose to complete the application in English, please choose “no preference”.
- Schengen Travel Insurance. You are required to submit a document, which confirms that you have purchased travel insurance for Belgium and the whole territory of Schengen, with a minimum €30,000 coverage for medical emergencies, and repatriation in case of death. Learn how to buy travel insurance to meet the Belgium visa requirements.
- A cover letter. In which you explain why you wish to visit Belgium and you give further details on your trip.
- Round-trip Flight Itinerary. Containing the dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Belgium (Schengen area).
- Proof of accommodation. A document that shows where you will stay in Belgium. I.e. Hotel reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Belgium. Find and Book Cheap Hotels in Belgium!
- Proof of civil status. This could be a marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, etc.
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Belgium. According to the Belgian Immigration Office, a traveler has to attest possessing €95 per day if staying in a hotel, and €45 when planning to get accommodated by cheaper means.
Belgium visa Online (Belgium e visa) Application Procedure:
- Fill out and send the electronic visa application form from this website
- The applicant receives a copy of the visa application form at the email address mentioned in his/her account.
- Please print the form and go to the Visa Application Center you have chosen in your application. Make sure to bring the required supporting documents and the visa & service fees.
- At the visa application center, your picture will be taken live (all applicants) and fingerprints will be taken if required.
- Your visa application will be processed at the Belgian Embassy.
Belgium Tourist visa:
- A valid international passport (the validity of the passport has to exceed the end of the proposed trip by at least three months); + 1 copy of the used pages of the Passport + 1 copy national ID-card + the copy of the used pages of the previous passport (if you have one).
- 1 visa application form + 1 recent passport photograph.
- An original invitation letter from a travel agency (with verifiable references in Belgium).
- Proof of employment and authorization of leave.
- Ticket reservation.
- A hotel reservation for the complete duration of your stay.
- A detailed tourist program for the stay in Belgium (and/or the Schengen area)
- Proof of sufficient financial means during the stay:
- Credit card + 1 copy
- Personal salary slips (12 months)
- Personal bank account statements (6 months)
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Leave permission from the employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license for Belgium business visa
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- No-objection certificate from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Proof of regular income generated by property, for the last 6 months
Belgium Visa Fees:
How to Apply for a Belgium Visa?
Depending on how the Belgian authorities have regulated visa submission and processing in your country of residence, you will have to apply for a short-stay visa to Belgium at one of the following:
- The Belgian Embassy in your country of residence
- One of the Belgian consulates
- A Visa Application Center to which Belgium has outsourced visa submission
- The Embassy / Consulate of another Schengen country to which Belgium has outsourced visa submission
- The processing time for a Belgian Schengen visa may take up to 15 days, in a normal situation. In some cases, this period may be extended as following:
- up to 30 days due to the high number of applications the embassy of Belgium is receiving or the sensitivity of your case
- up to 60 days in extraordinary cases, especially when the Belgian embassy has to consult the embassy of one or more Schengen members
- That is why you are highly recommended to apply for your Belgian short-stay visa as soon as you can, but no earlier than three months prior to your trip to Belgium.
Please note that:
The account you have created can be used later for further applications.
From this account, you can complete and send different visa application’s forms (for all the members of your family, for example).
The visa application form you have created electronically is valid for 30 days. If during that time, you haven’t been at the Visa Application Center to confirm your application, your visa application form will be deleted.