Brazil Visa Requirements For Pakistan:
Brazil visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations.We offers you Brazil visit visa , Brazil Transit visa at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Brazil visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Brazil visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Brazil visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Brazil on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Lake saif ul malook , karimabad , kumrat valley and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
Types of Brazil Visa:
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visa
- Student and researcher visas
- AIESEC Internship Program
- A permanent visa for the family reunion
VISA APPLICATION PROCESS:
Please Visit the Embassy of Brazil in Pakistan.
Bring a print out of the confirmation form, your passport (valid for more than 06 months), passport size photograph, a copy of passport on A4-size paper, along with other supporting documents mentioned on the Embassy’s Website as per your desired visa category.Before visiting Gerry’s offices, please deposit the appropriate fee in cash (US Dollars) at any of the branches of Habib Bank Limited (HBL) in Pakistan.
- The Consular Section of the Embassy of the Federative Republic of Brazil in Islamabad will be receiving 15 applicants per day only. Tokens will be issued to the first 15 applicants. All exceeding applicants will be requested to reappear on the subsequent day or on a day to be scheduled by the Embassy.
- Fill out the online form, Brazilan visa application form
- Before applying for a visa, please read carefully the general rules on visas.
- Issuing or denying a visa is a discritionary and sovereign act of State. Once the visa is issued, its type and duration of stay are also a sovereign act of the Brazilian Government.
- The Consular Section of the Embassy will entertain visa application from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, Monday to Thursday only.
- Applications for visas to Brazil can be presented directly by the interested person to the Embassy of Brazil in Islamabad or to the Honorary Consulates of Brazil in Lahore, Karachi and Peshawar.
- Visa applications can also be presented through travel or visa agencies which are already registered in the Embassy. Their updated list can be obtained in the Consular Section of the Embassy.
How to apply a visa for Brazil:
- Fill out the online form, Brazilan visa application form
- After filling out the form, applicants must print out the confirmation form. Sign it and paste a passport-sized photo on the appropriate place and bring it to the Consular Section of the Embassy (or to our Honorary Consulates) with your passport and other documents according to the type of visa you are applying for. Only original documents will be accepted.
- Check here for types of visa and documents required. The Consular Section may request additional information and documents if deemed necessary.
- Please note that we do not accept visa applications by mail nor by email. Applicants must submit their application in person.
- Print the confirmation form, sign and paste a passport-sized photo
- Pay the fee. Their account details are here.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR BRAZIL TOURIST VISA:
- Filled and signed form/confirmation
An original copy of the duly filled and signed visa application form with a passport-sized picture attached to it. Before filling the online form, please do read the instructions and guidelines.
Two passport-sized, coloured photographs without any border, against a white background and taken at least 3 months prior to the application submission.
- Hotel bookings
Reserve free-cancellation, no pre-payment accommodation, this does not need to be an actual reservation, if you like you can change these later.
- Air Tickets
Book non-paid air tickets. Airlines hold your unpaid ticket reservation for 24-48 hours. You can use that confirmation.
- Birth Certificate or MRC (Marriage registration certificate)
These can be obtained from Nadra if you don’t have yours. (These documents must be attested in order to be accepted)
- FRC (Family registration certificate) in case applying as a married couple or a family
This can be obtained from Nadra if you don’t have yours. (These documents must be attested in order to be accepted)
- Police Character Certificate
Original and attested Police Character Certificate can be obtained from the police station of the jurisdiction of where you live.
- 6-month bank statement & account maintenance letter
Bank statement for the past 3 months with bank maintenance certificate. These documents must be stamped from your bank.
- Letter to the Embassy/Consulate
A letter from you to the Consulate General, stating the complete reason for your intended visit and requesting a visa.
- Letter from employer, verifying your occupation
This letter needs to state your position, designation, NIC number, salary and the time since you are working at the said company; signed by your employer, basically confirming that you actually work where you are saying you do.
Itinerary of the travel including all addresses of the expected stay and the places you desire to visit.
Your original passport with its copy on an A4 sized paper must be submitted along with the application form and the required letters. Your passport must be valid for 6 months at the time of submission.
- Participants of academic conferences, seminars and congresses must provide an invitation letter from the organization that is sponsoring the event.
- Minors under 18 years of age are required a notarized letter of consent by the parent not travelling with the minor, or by both parents if the minor is travelling alone.
Brazil Visa Fees:
- Visa Application PKR 5006
- Legalization of Civic Documents PKR 1252
- Visa fees vary according to the type of visa required and nationality.
- VIVIS – Tourist Visa US$ 80.00
- VIVIS – Business Visa US$ 80.00
- VITEM IV or VITEM I – Student/researcher Visa US$ 100.00
- VITEM V – Work Visa US$ 100.00
- VITEM XI – Family reunion Visa fees US$ 100
- Visa fees are NOT returned in case the visa is denied.
Contact Information Of Brazil Embassy :
- The Embassy of Brazil in Islamabad is located at House No.1, Street 72, F-8/3, Islamabad.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone: 00-92-51-228-7189
- Fax: 00-92-51-831-6332
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (+92) 21-3455 6088
- Processing time varies from case to case. Be sure to plan your visa application in advance. After all application requirements are met, the processing time is up to 20 (twenty) working days or more.
- Once the above requirements have been met, applicant shall be subject to a personal interview, which is an integral part of the visa consideration process.
- After the interview (at Karachi, if application has been submitted at Karachi) the application shall be sent to the Brazilian Embassy at Islamabad that may consult the Ministry of External Relations in Brasilia, Brazil, prior to issuance of visa.
All visa applications are submitted to Brazil for approval and are analyzed one by one, in the authorities’ own time frame. Cases cannot be rushed. Applicants are requested not to call either the Embassy or the Honorary Consulates about the status of any visa: when approval is given, the interested parties will be contacted directly and requested to present their passports.