Hong Kong Visa Requirements,Process & Documents For Pakistani citizens:
Hong Kong visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations.We offers you Hong Kong visit visa , Hong Kong Transit visa at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Hong Kong visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Hong Kong visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Hong Kong visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Hong Kong on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.
Hong Kong grants a visa-free stay period ranging from 7 to 180 days for short-term tourists and businessmen from most countries. Foreigners who do not qualify for the Hong Kong Visa Waiver Concession need to apply for a visa before they go there.While it is not mandatory, if you have a sponsor it can help your application. Then the sponsor can go to the Immigration Department to submit your application.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Lake saif ul malook , karimabad , kumrat valley and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
- A duly completed Hong Kong visa application form.
- A recent photograph of the applicant affixed on the application form;
- A photocopy of the applicant’s travel document;
- A photocopy of the proof of financial status (e.g. bank statement, savings accounts passbooks, tax payment receipts, employment certificate, etc.);
- Transportation arrangement copy (e.g. flight itinerary);
- Proof of purpose of visit, such as:
- Leisure – Package Tour receipt, itinerary, etc.;
- Family visit – Photocopy of proof of relationship with the local sponsor in HK;
- Transit – Photocopy of the proposed visit in the next destination after visiting HK, itinerary, etc.;
- Business – An invitation letter issued by a local company or by the applicant’s employing company to prove his stay in HK;
- Study – Admission notice, sponsor letter, etc.;
- Employment – Labor contract, medical report, education background and work experience proof, etc.;
- Residence on dependant basis – HK identity card of family, kinship certificate, etc..
Hong Kong Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Photocopy set of complete Passport (Including all previous passports).
- Two Passport Size Pictures (White Background)
- Visa Application Form Duly Filled By Applicant.
- Personal Bank Statement Last 6 Months
- Business Bank Statement Last 6 Month (In Case of Self Employee/Business/Partnership)
- Visa Request Letter on Letterhead (Addressed to The Director, Immigration Department, Hong Kong).
- Photocopy of National Tax Number certificate.
- Photocopy of Credit Cards.
- Travel Cheques.
- Photocopy of Chamber of Commerce membership certificate.
Hong Kong visa fee in Pakistan:
|Apply From||Normal Visa||Transit Visa|
|HK Immigration Department||HKD 190||HKD 100|
|Overseas Chinese Embassy/Consulate||USD 30 (if the application is transferred to HK Immigration Department, there is an additional charge of USD 20 as communication fee)|
|Beijing Office||CNY 158||CNY 83|
|Commissioner Office of PRC Foreign Affairs Ministry in Macau||MOP 240 (if the application is transferred to HK side, there is an additional charge of MOP 150 as communication fee)|
Allow four to six weeks for processing an application sent to HK Immigration Department. There is no express service available. If an application is directly handled by an overseas Chinese embassy/consulate, or the Beijing Office of HKSAR, or the Commissioner Office in Macau, it normally takes four working days to process the visa. In addition, rush service (second-day pickup) and express service (third-day pickup) are available. Of course, applicants must pay extra fees if they want to expedite the process.
- Visa Validity: 1 to 3 Months
- Duration of Stay: 14 to 30 Days
- Processing Time: 6 to 8 Weeks