Known for its beautiful and soothing beaches and ethnic culture, Malaysia has become a popular tourist destination across the world. The multiculturalism celebrated across Malaysia makes it a great location to get an essence of the diversity across the human race especially among Asians. In Malaysia you will see a rare combination of Malays, Chinese Indians, Pakistani’s and Koreans all loving in peace and harmony.
Over the years the developments made in the country have also been directed to promote tourism and today there are numerous tourist attractions in this culturally vibrant country.
When in Malaysia, where to go?
Penang is a modern state of Malaysia that brings about a unique combination of natural beauty with is glorious beaches, mountains and forestry accompanied by some of the most ancient and beautiful architectural sites.
When visiting Penang be sure to make a trip to the following popular destination:
- The Batu Ferringhi Beach: This beautiful beach is the best place to unwind and relax in at Penang or if you’re the most adventurous type you could always engage in some of the adventure sports the place has to offer live water rafting, canoeing, wind surfacing or even parasailing!
- Kek Lok Si: The sacred Buddhist temple is said to be the largest in all of Southeast Asia, if not for its religious significance the temple is praised by all tourist for its ancient architectural structure
- Gurney Drive: Penang is popularly referred to as the food capital of Malaysia and Gurnery Drive is a perfect reflection of this title. This place provides some of the most relished street food of the country alongside fancy restaurants.
A trip to KL is must if you are in Malaysia!
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia and is a complete reflection of what Malaysia as a whole has to offer. The vibrant city is a combination of historically significant architectural structures, skyscrapers, exciting recreational activities and visually pleasing destination.
- The Petronas Twin Towers: Having a monstrous height of 451.9 meters these skyscrapers give Kuala Lumpur a unique identity, while also providing visitors an opportunity to scale through them and witness the exhilarating view the whole city from above them.
- Bakit Bintang – The Bintang Walk: To buy your souvenirs and get a taste of the local fashion the bintang walk is the place to visit. Loaded with tons of shopping centers, hotels, night-clubs and restaurants this is the place to visit to get the true feel of Malaysian culture.
Looking for a soothing place to relax on your holidays in Malaysia, here is your spot!
This is the city where tourists will be able to catch the more naturally appealing destination of Malaysia be it the tropical beaches, luscious scenery or expansive parks; the soothing destinations make for a relaxing trip.
- The Langkawi Cable Car: Catering to the more adventurous tourists and giving them an exhilariting adrenaline rush while looking down upon the whole city from atop the cable car.
- Payar Island: This Island is a haven for nature lovers and is essentially a marine park with numerous activities to offer like snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing along with many others.
Make Yourself Comfortable in Malaysia; Choose from Luxury to Budget Hotels
A hotel has a huge impact on your whole vacation and your budget, to find the one that suits you sift through the most well known hotels and resorts of Malaysia that are trusted to provide visitors a pleasant stay.
- The Danna Langkawi
A classy, luxurious and elegant hotel The Danna Langkawi is reputed with 5 stars and is located in a scenic environment close to the Langaski cable cars and has great decor.
- Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur
Offering a world-class experience to its visitors Mandarin Oriental is reputed to provide the finest services in terms of dining and hosting. With fancy and classy restaurants, fully equipped spas and gyms, lavishly designed suits along with numerous recreational facilities. The hotel is a visitors paradise.
- SIMMS Boutique Hotel
If you’re looking for a comfy, relaxing, clean and more importantly affordable place to plan your family trip or getaway to then this hotel may be just the right fix for you. While staying light on your budget the hotel caters to all your basic needs of a clean and equipped room, friendly staff and good food
Malaysia Connects you Well to Singapore and Thailand!
Being one of the most visited tourist destinations, Malaysia is well designed to deal with the huge influx of people it receives every year with well-maintained and efficient modes of transportations even in the most remote of location.
By Air: If you wish to schedule your trip to Malaysia then there are nearly 40 airlines operating in the country, along with the very own Malaysian Airlines. All international flights arrive to and take off from the country’s Kuala Lumpur.
By Road: Buses are a common and cheap mode of transportation in Malaysia and the availability of both air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned make them all the more convenient.
By Rail: The Malayan Railway operates between Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand; connecting the whole of the Peninsular Malaysia via one track. The trains are well maintained and offer great services from proper dining, proper sleeping berths to air-conditioned coaches.
The Best Restaurants in Malaysia
Food found in Malaysia varies over a range of cuisines. Giving visitors plenty of choices to taste flavours from cuisines that belong to different parts of the world, be it Thai, Chinese, Indian, Malay or Continental. Some of the must-try restaurants in Malaysia are:
- Dining in the Dark
The restaurant has a unique feel and theme to it. The whole place has dim lighting and carries the theme of darkness behind it. The idea behind the theme is to eliminate all aspects of dining that distract people from the food and taste. Along with its theme this vegetarian restaurant is also appreciated for its zesty flavours.
- Thirty 8 – Grand Hyatt
The thirty 8 lounge is a great place to enjoy your evening coffee or tea at while you look out the window and just relish the beautiful view the city of Kuala Lumpur has to offer.