1.F1 Vis – visa for students
The F1 visa is a US study visa that is given to global understudies who need to go to instructive establishments in the US. It spreads levels from primary school to college and graduate school, including different degrees. In the event that one of these organizations acknowledges you, at that point you apply for the F1 visa.
To apply for the F1 visa you must go through the following steps:
- Get your admissions documents from the SEVP institution.
- Apply online through the DS-160 form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Pay the SEVIS I-901 fee.
- Schedule your F1 visa interview.
- Submit the file with the F1 visa required documents.
- Attend the student visa interview.
2.F2 visa – wards of F1 visa holders.
To be eligible for an F2 visa, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be the spouse of an approved F1 visa holder, or
- Be the unmarried child under 21 years old of an approved F1 visa holder
- Have the financial means to support the family during your stay in the U.S
Besides these conditions there are also documents that you need to compile before you can begin your F2 visa application.
3.M1 visa – visa for professional purposes.
The M1 visa is for understudies who need to try out professional investigations in the United States. Cooking classes, specialized courses, mechanical classes, flight school, cosmetology are viewed as professional investigations.
The M1 doesn’t have a top so any understudy who meets the prerequisites could be allowed a visa with no limitations on the quantity of individuals