USA Visa Requirements
- 1 Photo size 50mm X 50mm, with a white back ground, non glossy paper and without any Cap or Hijaab.
- A visa application form must be filled on web site:
- Separate Visa form for all applicants.
- None Immigrant
- Parents details
- Visa Fees Rs. 12200/- (Inclusive of Amex charges w.e.f 21 OCT 2008)
- Service charges Rs. 500/-
- W.e.f 21 OCT 2008, visa fees will be increased from which will bring the visa fees plus Amex charges to a total of Rs.12200/-
- At the time of Submission the applicant is not required to provide any supporting documents.
- No Manual DS-156 form is accepted, DS 157, DS-158 and parents information form has to be hand written.
- Submission Timings: 09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Delivery Timings: 02:00 p.m. to 04:30 p.m.
- American Express will arrange your interview date according to the requirement of the Embassy.
- The Embassy returns your passport with all attached documents after 12 working days for the interview.
The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables citizens of participating countries to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a U.S. visa.
Currently there are 27 participating countries in the VWP:
Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR VISA PROCESSING
- Home Address & Telephone No.
- Business Telephone No. & Fax No.
- Mobile No. & Email Address
- Marital Status
- Spouse’s Name & Date of Birth
- Name, Telephone No. ( Home, Business & Cell) of person in U.S. who you will be staying with.
- Who will pay for your trip.
- Have you been in the U.S? When & for how long?
- Have you ever been refused a U.S. visa? When, Where, What type of visa?
- Has anyone ever filled an immigrant visa petition on you behalf?
- Do you have any immediate family in the U.S? Indicate that person’s status in the U.S.
- Supplemental Non-Immigrant visa application to be filled.
- Applicant Parent’s Information form to be filled.
Travelco.pk is a fast growing tour operator and travel agent in Pakistan we have been in the Asian Countries travel and tourism business since 2013 started as an approved agent of Pakistan international airlines (PIA) several years ago our company has established itself as a reputed concern offering multi-product travel services. At Travelco you will find a team of dedicated professionals each contributing their optimum expertise to deliver and ensure complete satisfaction of our clients our highly experienced staff members are ready to serve you from the time you think to travel we ensure you hassle free and comfortable travel at affordable price. We provide a wide selection of hotels and apartments in Dubai and all over the world with online confirmation. Through years of experience and goodwill generated between us and our partner suppliers in the tourism and travel sector we can offer you the best available rates ever offered.