Malaysia Visit Visa Requirements
- Two Malaysia visa application forms shall be typed and written in bold
- Four passport size photographs of applicant
- Original passport photocopy shall be submitted; the expiry date of the passport shall also be clearly mentioned
- A copy of Pakistani CNIC
- A photocopy or return ticket
- Original bank statement’s photocopy from the last six months
- Rs 200,000 shall be present with individual applicant to show that they have sufficient funds to cover the expense of the trip
On the other hand, the requirements for student visa are slightly different from the visit visa.
The Malaysian E-visa requirements:
- The passport
- ID card
- Bank statement from last six months
- Three passport size photographs
- Email address on which your visa copy will be sent
Malaysia Visa fee:
The Malaysian visit visa fee for Pakistanis including the processing charges will be around 12,500 PKR Rupees for the duration of one month stay and the visa will be valid for three months.
The processing time of Malaysian visit visa can take between 10 to 15 days.
E-visa can only be applied by those who have traveled abroad minimum four times in a year and is a holder of official passport, the E-visa can be applied by official drop box of Malaysia.The special part about E-visa application is that it has the processing time of 24 hours only.
No.7-A,MAIN KHAYABAN-E-SHAMSHEER PHASE V, DHA KARACHI-75500
Telephone: (92 21) 3529 5618/19
Fax: (92 21) 3529 5614/17
GMT: +5 (3 hours behind Malaysia)
Work days: Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Public Holidays: Saturday & Sunday