New Zealand Visa Requirements For Pakistan:
New Zealand visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations.We offers you New Zealand visit visa,New Zealand Business visa at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and fastest possible ways. We are glad to offer New Zealand visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the New Zealand visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about New Zealand visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit New Zealand on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Azad Kashmir , Gilgit-Baltistan , Attabad Lake and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
General REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR VISA PROCESSING:
- Other citizenship currently held
- Duly filled in New Zealand visa Application form.
- Do you identify with a particular ethnic group? If so, please specify
- Marital Status
- Name & Address for correspondence about this application, Telephone No. (Day & Night), Fax No. & Email Address
- Residential Address
- List all periods of employment including self employment / Date From / Date To / Name of Employer / Location / Type of work, occupation, job title.
Documents required for New Zealand Visa application:
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- 2 recent passport-size color photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% – 80% face close-up)
- Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveler.
- purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the The Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi as per the jurisdiction
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
FAQ on New Zealand visa application Requirements:
- Duly filled in New Zealand visa Application form.
- Original passport along with photocopy of passport (first four page that includes bio-data and photograph)
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- Two latest passport size colored photographs.
- Reference letter from your present employer. If self-employed, any document proving your status as such.
- Letter of invitation from an approved Tour Operator in Pakistan, along with Tour Operator’s passport/CNIC copy and company registration certificate copy.
- Personal Bank Statement (last 04 weeks)
- Travel literary.
- Addresses both in Pakistan and New Zealand are to be provided (with email address and phone numbers)
Additional documents required:
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary sips for the last 3 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the Applicant is visiting New Zealand for his/her honeymoon:
- NOC letter from parents
- Original wedding card
- Original engagement photos (5-10 in number)
- Most applications are finalized within 7 days. If this is unable to be done you will be contacted and advised of the processing time. Some applications can take up to 30 days.
- The application fee is a processing fee and is NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of the outcome of your visa application. You have a choice of paying either in Thai Baht or in US Dollars.
New Zealand visa fees:
- Consulate application fees
- Musafir.com service fees
- All taxes
- Single Entry Visa Fee NZ$90.00, Upto 01 year multiple entries visa Fee NZ$135.00 and more than 01 year multiple entries visa Fee NZ$180.00 (for New Zealand passport holders)
- The current application fee is THB 3,300 Thai Baht. The fee can be paid by bank draft or by cashier cheque when you apply in person. Bank Drafts should be made payable to “New Zealand Immigration Service“.
- Download the New Zealand visa Application form.
- Visa will be processed within 35 working days post document submission however visa approval time is at the discretion of the consulate
- All documents must be notarized or certified and it should be scanned colour copy
- If the applicant’s documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will applicable on New Zealand tourist visa fees.
An “Application for Visiting New Zealand” must be fully completed in English. Answer each question on the form and continue that question on a separate sheet if necessary. A couple and their dependent children 19 years of age and under may be included on the same application form.