Basic Information about Hajj and Umrah
Why You Need to Hire a Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent?
If you purchase Hajj and Umrah packages from a travel agent, all you have to do is pack your bag and follow the schedule. Your travel agent will help you apply for visa, book your flights and accommodation, and provide transportation and meals in Mecca. Additionally, he will also teach you how to perform Hajj and Umrah rituals, and let you know what you can and cannot do in Saudi Arabia. If you encounter any problem while you are in Mecca, your travel agent will be there to help you. Also, it will cost significantly less to purchase Hajj and Umrah travel packages than traveling on your own.
How to Choose the Right Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent?
Hajj and Umrah Travel Packages
Hajj Travel Package
- Twin-sharing – For Price Queries Call Us
- Triple-sharing – For Price Queries Call Us
- Quad-sharing – For Price Queries Call Us
- Meccaat Le Meridian
- Medinah at Movenpick
- Azzizia at Amara Azzizia
- Mina/Arafat at Maktab #5
- Economy class
- Weekly training
- Intercity transfers
- Shuttle services
- Guided tours
Umrah Travel Package
10-Night Group Package
- Double bedroom (2 persons) – For Price Queries Call Us
- Triple bedroom (3 persons) – For Price Queries Call Us
- Combine bedroom (4 persons) – For Price Queries Call Us
- 5 Nights in Meccaat Hotel Hyatt Regency/Marwa Rayhaan Rotana
- 5 Nights in Madinaat Hotel Al Nokhba Royal Inn
- Emirates Airline
- Bus transportation
Traveling to Mecca to perform Hajj and Umrah is the most important journey in the life of a Muslim. As such, it is best that you contact a reliable travel agent in Pakistan to make sure that you will have a smooth and pleasant journey.