Kumrat (کمراٹ) is a valley in the Upper Dir District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa the Province of Pakistan.Kumrat Valley is lcocated about 45 minutes away from the town of Thal. It is one of the scenic valleys of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and a picturesque spot for travelers. Every summer season thousands of tourists from different areas of the country visit to Kumrat valley and enjoy the greenery and cool weather.Kumrat is covered with green pastures, snow clad mountains, the river Panjkora, foggy mounds and forests are attractions of the region, which serve as habitats for variety of flora and fauna. It is located in the Upper Dir Kohistan region at the back side of which Swat Kohistan area of Gabral is located.
The Kumrat Valley’s unique selling proposition for the last few years are it’s towering Deodar forest trees located on level ground adjacent the Panjkora river.Although the valley is relatively less green as compared to the Neelam Valley on the whole, the unique storybook ambiance formed by the Deodar forests has continued to attract tourists for several years.
kumrat valley is best place:
Kumrat Valley is a charming valley in Upper Dir district of KPK province in Pakistan. It is one of the beautiful valleys of Pakistan, and a picturesque spot for travelers. Every summer season thousands of tourists from different areas of the country visit to Kumrat valley and enjoy the pristine greenery and cool weather.
Unlike Kalam region of Swat valley, Kumrat is covered with lush green pastures, snow clad mountains, gushing river Panjkora, mesmeric foggy mounds and romantic forests are ever alluring attractions of the region, which serve as habitats for variety of flora & fauna. It is located in the Upper Dir Kohistan region at the back side of which Swat Kohistan area of Gabral is located.
19 Best places to visit in Kumrat valley When Touring The Charming Kumrat valley.
- Below is a list of some of the most beautiful and major tourist attractions in Kumrat valley.
- Must visit these places when you plan to visit Kumrat valley.
- Panjkora River, Kumrat Valley
- Wooden Canals, Thall, Kumrat Valley
- Waterfall in Jahaz Banda, Kumrat Valley
- Do Kala Chasma, Kumrat Valley
- Badagoi Pass, Kumrat Valley
- Chahrot Banda, Kumrat Valley
- Crooked woods of Kumrat Valley
- Trek to Katora Lake, Kumrat Valley
- Another Waterfall in Jahaz Banda, Kumrat Valley
- Katora Lake, Kumrat Valley
- Jandrai Trek, Kumrat Valley
- Kalkot, Kumrat valley
- Dojanga, Last Point of Kumrat Valley
- Thal, Kumrat Valley, Upper Dir
- Towards Katora Lake, Jahaz Dand, Kumrat Valley
- Bara Dand Lake, Kumrat Valley
- Jahaz Banda Meadows, Kumrat Valley
- Jandrai Village, Kumrat Valley
- Forest Kumrat Valley,Panjkora River, Kumrat Valley
Things to do in Kumrat Valley:
You can do a lot of things in this picturesque valley such as hiking , bonefire , climbing, canoing.If you prefer to try something more daring, you can swim into the lakes in the sunny days, but remember that the water is cold even in the summer.Fishing is famous profession and hobby in Kumrat valley . Brown trout and Mahseer are abundance in waters River which flows in the valley. Fishing licenses are issued by the ‘Fisheries Department at kumrat’ or by the ‘Trout Hatchery’.
Where to stay:
You will find plenty of offers, depends on the budget or the location you pick. We suggest some places and best hotels in Kumrat Valley that is quite famous for its spectacular view and scenery This village, surrounded by peaks and forests. Many private 5 star hotels in Kumrat valley ,houses or motels can be found at a reasonable price. Or you can forget all that and sleep a couple of days in a tent, captive in an amazing landscape.
Here we provide a list of Hotels which are the best hotels in Kumrat valley.
- Hotel Kumrat Palace is one of the best and newly established hotel in Thall .
- Hotel Green Hill is the also another hotel in Thall. this is the old and most famous hotel in the valley..
- Sarina Tent Hotel is situated in the Lush and Green forest of Kumrat Valley. It provide…
- Jungle In Hotel Kumrat Valley is a newly established hotel with best facilities .
- Abbott Huts Hotel Kumrat Valley is new constructed hotel with latest facilities of attached bathroom.
- Hotel Inter-Continental Hotel Jehaz Banda
- Kumrat Maskan Hotel & Restaurant
Kumrat Palace and Restaurant :
Manger Name: Juma khan
Contact Number: 03159924999 03239577834
Venue:- Main bazaar Thall Kumrat
Hotel Green Hills:
Manger Name: Muhammad Hussain
Contact No: 03209898216 03211100292
Venue: Main Bazar Thall
SARINA TENT HOTEL:
Manager Name: Abdu Razaq
Contact No: 0320-3722191, 0944-737809
Assistant Manager: Bakth Islam
Contact No: 03216418522, 0944-859145, 0321-6418523
Venue: Ghotgal Kumrat valley.
JUNGLE IN HOTEL KUMRAT:
ABBOTT HUTS KUMRATVALLEY:
KUMRAT MASKAN HOTE:
Chief Manager, Mr. Moon 0301-3361234
Assistant Manger Mr. Shaukat Khan 0300-3528333 (Telenor) 0320-3528333