Portugal Visa Requirements For Pakistan:
Portugal visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations.We offers you Portugal visit visa at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Netherlands visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Portugal visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Portugal visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Portugal on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services,Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.Portugal is part of Europe with main city at Lisbon. Pakistani citizens need visa for travelling to Portugal as tourist. The stay is usually Short stay with a period of 90 days and visa expires in 90 days. Applicant is required to be present when applying for visa and there are total 10 documents required. You can also find useful tips from fellow travelers. we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Chitral , Skardu , Khunjerab Pass and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
General documents Required for Portugal Visa:
- Original Passport must be valid for 6 months.
- fill the Portugal Visa Application Form.
- Copy of current and previous passports
- Photocopy of CNIC
- 3 passport size pictures with White Background
- Visa request letter on business letterhead (If Businessman)
- Job reference letter and 6 months’ salary slip (If Employee)
- Bonafied letter from School or University (If Student)
- 6 months personal Bank statement (Amount 200,000 PKR)
- Bank Account Maintenance Certificate dully attested from bank
- Confirm Hotel Booking
- Ticket Reservation
- Invitation/Sponsor Letter
- A copy of your return ticket reservation (although not always required)
- Travel insurance to cover you for the Schengen area
- Flight dates and times
- Accommodation plans for the duration of your stay (eg. hotel reservation)
- Proof of sufficient funds to last the duration of your stay
- Proof of civil status (married, children, etc.)
- Proof of economic status (employed, self-employed, student, retired, etc.)
How to get Portugal permanent residence:
- Valid residence visa
- Passport/travel ID
- Two passport photographs
- Proof of sufficient finances to support yourself
- Proof of accommodation
- Health insurance
- Criminal record certificate
- Proof of enrolment in social security and evidence of tax status
- Proof of legal and uninterrupted residence in Portugal for the preceding five years
- If you have been absent from Portugal for a lengthy period of time (more than three months) in this five year period, eg. for work reasons, you must supply proof of reason
- Proof of basic proficiency in the Portuguese language, through certificate of qualification or test at a language assessment center.
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
Additional documents required for Portugal Visa Application:
Portugal Tourist/Visitor Visa:
- Invitation letter from your family or friends in Portugal with the address and phone number – if applicable
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
Portugal Business Visa:
- Invitation letter from the Portuguese company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Portugal Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Portugal, confirming the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees
Portugal Student Visa:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial sustenance
Portugal visa fees:
- Airport Transit Visa – EUR 60
- Schengen Short Stay Visa (less than 90 days) – EUR 60
- Temporary Stay Visa (less than 120 days) – EUR 75
- Long Stay Visa (more than 90 days) – EUR 99
- The Portuguese visa fee is reduced to EUR 35 for children aged 6 to 11 years and for nationals from Georgia, Kosovo, Russia and Ukraine.
- General Power of Attorney Euro: 31.00
- Commercial documents Euro: 40.00
- Authority Letter Euro: 09.00
- Declaration/Clarification Euro: 09.00
- Emergency Certificates: Euro 09.00
- All other documents Euro: 09.00
- Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded.
- The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above-mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.
- Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Portuguese Visa application.
- When applying at the Portuguese embassy/consulate in home country, the guardian or parent should accompany their under-age children.