Singapore Visa Requirements For Pakistan
Singapore visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations. we offers you Singapore visit visa,Singapore business visa and many others at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and fastest possible ways. We are glad to offer Singapore visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Singapore visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Singapore visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Singapore on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Neelum Valley , Nanga-Parbat , Mukeshpuri-top and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR Singapore VISA
- Filled form Download the Singapore Visa Application form. An original copy of the filled and signed visa application form.
- Photographs Two passport-sized, coloured photographs without any border that must be 35mm wide and 45mm high and taken at least 3 months prior to the application submission. One of the photographs must be affixed to the given space in the form.
- Passport Your original passport with its copy must be submitted along with the application form and the required letters. Your passport must be valid for 6 months at the time of submission.
- Confirmed Return Air Ticket You need to have a return ticket or if you plan to travel anywhere else then an onward journey ticket.
- Letter to the Consulate A letter from you to the Consulate General, stating the complete reason for your intended visit and requesting a visa.
- Letter of Introduction (LOI) This is a letter that one needs to obtain from a Singaporean resident. If you don’t know anyone in Singapore, you can apply for your visa via a travel agent and they help you obtain it. Here is a Sample Letter of Introduction.
- Confirmed Hotel Bookings While some people report that getting an LOI is necessary, some others have also reported getting the Singaporean tourist visa, by providing hotel bookings and a LETTER OF INTRODUCTION (LOI) from their hotel, and skipping the LOI from a resident.
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Proof of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months