Spain Visa Requirements For Pakistan:
Spain visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations. we offers you Spain visit visa,Spain business visa and many others at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Spain visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Spain visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Spain visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Spain on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Babusar Top , Malam Jabba ski resort , Swat Valley Mingora and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
General documents Required for Spain Visa:
- Duly completed Spain visa application form
- two passport photographs
- valid national passport & one copy
- original of valid resident visa
- confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
- proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
- Closed round-trip or tour ticket
- current bank statement & one copy
- reference letter from your employer/ education institution
- Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
- visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Spanish Tourist/Visitor Visa Requirements :
- Invitation letter from your family or friends in Spain with the address and phone number – if applicable
- Duly completed Spain visa application form
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
- 2 recent colour passport-size photos with white background (gents with uncovered head) have
- Original and photocopy of passport or official travel document:
- Pakistani nationals: photocopy of page with the personal data (and other relevant pages)
and previous visas.
- Non-Pakistani nationals: photocopy of pages with the personal data (and other relevant
least 3 months longer than the validity of the visa applied for.
- Visa fee
- Photocopy (full page) of your medical insurance (covering 30.000,00 €) including
repatriation from any Schengen State in case of emergency. The medical insurance has to
- Photocopy (full page) of your booking of return ticket.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Economic means: Bank statement for the last 12 months and salary certificate.
Spain Business Visa Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Spanish company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Additional documents required for Spain Visa Application:
Spain Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Spain, confirming the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees
Spain Visa for Cultural or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit , expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary
Spain Student Visa:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial sustenance
Spain Visa for Under-Age Children:
- Proof of parent’s regular income (work contract with specified monthly income or a bank statement or business license)
- Notarized travel permission from parent (parental travel consent)
- If one parent lives in another country – their notarized parental travel consent
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
- The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above-mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.
- Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Spanish Visa application.
- When applying at the Spanish embassy/consulate in home country, the guardian or parent should accompany their under-age children
- All Documents should have 3 sets
- 5 sets of the Visa Application Form
Processing time: 4 to 5 working days:
TCS Submission/Delivery Timings:
- Monday to Friday from 09:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m
- 02:30 a.m. to 04:30 p.m