Sri Lanka Visa Requirements For Pakistan
Sri Lanka visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations. we offers you Sri Lanka visit visa,Sri Lanka business visa and many others at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Sri Lanka visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Sri Lanka visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Sri Lanka visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Sri Lanka on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours. Travelco Group is a well-known Travel & Tours Company in Pakistan we are pleased to offer visit visas of Sri Lanka at affordable rates for Travelers around the globe. Traveling with us will regulate your imagination with reality & you can get an opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Sri Lanka. We also provide 5 star hotel Accommodation along with return tickets at low rates.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Chitral , Skardu , Khunjerab Pass and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
General documents Required for Sri Lanka Visa:
- Original Passport (minimum 6 months valid)
- Duly completed Sri Lanka visa application form
- ID Card copy
- Four passport size pictures (white background 33×48 mm size)
- Personal Bank statement (6 months)
- Bank account maintenance covering letter
- Visa Request letter to Embassy (preferably on company letterhead)
- Chamber of commerce certificate
- Police Character certificate
- Official invitation letter from China Ministry
- Air Ticket (reservation only)
- Hotel Booking
Sri Lanka Tourist visa Requirement:
- It is granted for short visit to see relatives and friends on production of following documents
- Invitation letter from relatives/friends/ Pakistani resident along with his/her ID card copy and request letter for visa.
- Own request letter along with photocopy of passports and National Identity Card.
- Spouse of Pakistani national, must enclose, a copy of ID Card, Passport of his/her spouse
- a copy of Marriage Certificate dully attested by the government of respective country. Original Marriage Certificate may have to be shown at the counter for verification.
Sri Lanka Business visa Requirement:
- a. It is granted for undertaking business activities or attending business meetings/negotiations on production of following documents:
- Company/firm registration certificate, position held by the applicant in the company/firm, invitation letter(s) from company ies) in Pakistan must be attached.
- Invitation letter from company in Pakistan.
- Request letter from base company
- Three months company bank statement.
- Photocopy of applicant passports and ID Card.
- A recommendation letter from one of the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Sri Lanka or Pakistan Business Council or Chamber of Commerce, in original, should be produced when applying for business visa for the first time.
- op executives of well-established/reputed firms/bank/financial institutions, such as CMD/MD/President/Vice President/Executive Director, may forward their forms through authorized company officials and not through travel agents, along with individual letter(s) of authorization.
Sri Lanka BUSINESS VISA ON ARRIVAL Requirement:
- Visa on arrival for 30 days will be given to Sri Lankan businessmen, who are frequently visiting Pakistan for business purpose. Thirty days entry will be granted on production of following documents at Airport
- Recommendation letter from CC&I of the respective country of the foreigner.
- Invitation letter from Business organization duly recommended by the concerned Trade Organization/Association in Pakistan.
- Recommendation letter by Honorary Investment Counselor of BOI/Commercial Attache posted at Missions abroad.
Sri Lanka Student visa Requirement:
- Study vise is issued only after confirmation of admission in a Pakistani institution and approval by the Govt of Pakistan.
- Student visa is renewed on production of documentary proof that the individual is a bona fide student in Pakistan.
- Academic records, along with a letter from the institution in original will be necessary.
Sri Lanka family visa Requirement:
- It is issued after the approval of the Govt of Pakistan.
Sri Lanka Visa Fee:Transit visa ETA Up to 2 days – FREE Transit visa ETA 2 – 7 days – 15 USD Transit visa at the airport up to seven days – 15 USD
- Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
- Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable in case of rejection
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Sri Lanka
Contact Information:High Commission of Pakistan
- No. 42-44, Bullers Lane, Colombo-7
- 24 Hours for Indians, Europeans, USA and other countries
- 4-5 working days for Arab Nationals & Pakistan