Sweden Visa Requirements For Pakistan:
Sweden visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations. we offers you Sweden visit visa,Sweden business visa and many others at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and quickest possible ways. We are glad to offer Sweden visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Sweden visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Sweden visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Sweden on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like Azad Kashmir , Gilgit-Baltistan , Attabad Lake and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
General required documents for a Sweden Visa Application:
- Download the Sweden Visa Application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Sweden Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Swedish Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Travel health insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000€ coverage within Sweden and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Sweden and itinerary
- Flight ticket reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Sweden
- Hotel booking reservation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Sweden
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
Sweden Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Swedish company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Sweden student Visa Requirements:
- The university study programme you applied to must be full-time.
- You must have a written confirmation that you have been admitted. List of universities recognised in Sweden.
- You are recommended to pay the first tuition fee rate.
- If you stay less than one year, you are required to have comprehensive health insurance.
- The validity of your passport should have a minimum of six months.
- Completely signed visa application form
- receipt of payment application fee
- Passport or any valid document.
That must be:
- Two photographs (passport sized), not older than six months.
- Medical certificate: including medical insurance certificate.
- Amount of Money that is enough for your stay while studying in Sweden(this amount vary according to your living style)
- air ticket to Sweden (photocopy )
There are documents other than above mentioned that depend according to the visa type the applicant is applying for. In this regard for students visa the following will be required:
- Swedish university college admission letter.
- Bank Statement.
- Passports pages (copied ) showing your personal data and the validity of the passport
- Your country domicile.
- 2 recent passport photographs
2 copies of the passport (validity minimum 6 months)
- Approval letter of studies from the University in Sweden with copy
- Copies of educational certificates; university/college/high school etc (attested by the Foreign Ministry)
- 1 copy of sponsor letter
- 2 copies of the Bank statements
- Health insurance of students
Sweden Work Visa Requirements:
- Four (4) Visa Application Forms fully completed.
- Completed Performa24 (Four copies). All questions must be answered in the proforma.
- Four (4) copies of the first 2 pages of the passport (Passport should be valid for at least one year).
- One photograph attached to each visa application.
- Copy of Person Bevis of Swedish/Finnish applicant.
- “Letter of Guarantee” (4 copies) that the applicant is employed with the company. Full description of the assignment in Pakistan.
- Clearly indicate the name and address of the concerned company in Pakistan.
- Please make four identical sets of the application before forwarding to the Embassy.
- All forms should be filled out in English.
- The minimum time to process Work visa cases is 3-4 months
Swedish Tourist Visa:
- Invitation letter from your family or friends in Sweden with the address and phone number ,
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
Additional documents required for Sweden Visa Application:
Sweden Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Sweden, confirming the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees
Sweden Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit , expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary
Sweden Visa For The Wife/Husband of a Swedish citizen:
- Proof of Swedish citizenship (ID card or consular card or certification of Swedish nationality or naturalization order)
- Swedish marriage certificate
- Swedish family record book
Sweden Visa for Under-Age Children:
- Proof of parent’s regular income (work contract with specified monthly income or a bank statement or business license)
- Notarized travel permission from parent (parental travel consent)
- If one parent lives in another country – their notarized parental travel consent
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above-mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.
- Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Swedish Visa application.
- When applying at the Swedish embassy/consulate in home country, the guardian or parent should accompany their under-age children.
Sweden Visa Fee:
The visa processing fee is almost 30$ for a single entry and is revised annually.
350 SEK for single entry
Visa fee paid in CASH ONLY when submitting the application.
Visa fee may be changed without prior notice
The visa application fee is not refundable.
Generally the applications are decided in 15 working days, but due to certain circumstances in it could take up to a month for the final decision to reach the applicant.