Vietnam Visa Requirements For Pakistan:
Vietnam visa services and assistance is provided by Travelco, we are associated with travel and tourism industry for the last 10 years. The professional and well trained team of Travelco is consistently in touch with embassies, consulates, and other concerned departments. Hence, our expert staff members are well informed on the latest rules and regulations pertaining to visa requirements and provide visa services to our clients in line with local regulations. we offers you Vietnam visit visa,Vietnam business visa and many others at reasonable and affordable prices. Our visa experts personally manage the application process. We are here to provide you visa assistance in the easiest and fastest possible ways. We are glad to offer Vietnam visit visa for Pakistani citizens.Applicants can submit the Vietnam visa form by person or through any authorized representative.For all visa related services about Vietnam visa in Pakistan our dedicated team is here to help you. Our professional agents will guide you through the visa procedures from start to end.If you are planning to visit Vietnam on a visit visa and you are looking for information about other services, Travelco team will get you the best rates for flights, accommodation, transportation and tours.we also provide the facility of DOMESTIC TOURS in Pakistan like ,Naran & Kaghan ,Azad Kashmir ,Hunza Valley and many other Beautiful places in Pakistan.
General documents Required for Vietnam Visa:
- Vietnam visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant. Complete residential and host (if applicable) address.
- Passport copies 1st and 2nd pages and all used (Visa & entry exit stamp) pages copies
- Two (2) recent photographs (White Background) of the applicant.
- N. I. C. photo Copy.
- Business Covering Latter Or Business Card.
- Hotel Confirmation.
- 14 Working Days Required.
- Polio vaccination certificate (Valid) from a Government hospital
- If applying transit visa transit must be more than 12 hours at airport
- One (A4) Copy set of all above documents.
- All Previous Visas photo Copy
Vietnam Visit Visa Requirement:
- Valid Passport – with a minimum validity of six months
- Vietnam Visa application form duly completed
- 3x latest photographs
- Invitation from Pakistan – with full details of the host (if not a family visit)
- Introductory letter from the employer in Vietnam
- Proof of Foreign Exchange (US$ 100/- per day)
- Printout of return flights reservations
- Copy of residence/work permit of Vietnam /Moldova for third country nationals
Vietnam Business Visa Requirements:
- Invitation letter from Pakistani Company or Business Entity
- Introductory/Recommendation Letter from Vietnam Company (it should be attested from Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- Duly filled Visa Application form
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of Saudi Iqama/Resident Card
- 4 passport size photographs with white background
- Demand letter & List of Visa/s for Recruitment of Manpower cases only.
Vietnam Student Visa Requirements:
- Scan Copy of your secondary school (or Bachelor degree for Postgraduates) certificate with marks and grades.
- Confirm payment of application.
- The latest General Medical Certificate (On Arrival).
- AIDS-test Certificate (On Arrival).
- Birth Certificate (On Arrival).
- Insurance Policy acting on the territory of Vietnam (On Arrival).
- Back air ticket with the open return date of leaving during one year (On Arrival).
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months.
Embassy of Vietnam in Islamabad, Pakistan:
Address : House 117, Street No. 11, SectorE-7 , Islamabad, Pakistan
Telephone : 00 92 51 2655785/2655787
Fax : 00 92 51 2655783